I know this tutorial is strange since you will not find computer that running windows 2000 or NT 5.0, but i found in company that i am working for , so i took this chance to put this tutorial here ….
Requirement for this tutorial is:
- For sure PC or laptop that running windows 2000
- Windows XP cd ..
- Insert Windows XP cd in your CD-ROM
2. Choose the installation Type
3. Licence agreement and enter the product key
4. Get the update from the internet (if you have internet connection if not select NO)
5. Here is the upgrade report
6. Updating setup
7. Preparing installation
8. Installing windows xp
9. Finalizing installation
10. Finally welcome to windows xp
finished, now you have windows xp
I hope you enjoy it