Dynamic Web sites are flexible and potent creatures, more accurately described as applications than merely sites.
Dynamic Web sites:
- Respond to diffrent parameters (for example, the time of day or version of the visitors web browser)
- Have a “memory”, allowing for user registeration and login, e-commerce, and similar processes
- Almost always have HTML forms, so that people can preform searches, provide feedback, and so forth
- Often have an interface where adminstrators can manage the site’s content
- Are easier to maintain, upgrade, and build upon than statically made sites